David Z Ribakoff
Los Angeles, CA
Areas Of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Legal Malpractice Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- California, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 00/1992
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Board
- California State University, Northridge, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1988
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Economics
- Contributing Author, Insurance Litigation Treatise, Rutter Group
- Nuvation Research Corp. v. Cook, WL 1558279, 2003, Cal.App.
- Salient Networks, Inc. v. Jones, WL 147060, 2004, Cal.App.
- Byran Co. v. U.S. Surgical, 150 Fed.Appx. 616, 2005, 9th Cir.
- Cardone v. SCIE, LLC, et al., WL 1704090, 2006, Cal.App.
- China Healthways Institute, Inc. v. Wang, 491 F.3d 1337, 2007, Fed.Cir.
- GE Healthcare v. Orbotech Ltd, WL 2382534, 2009, E.D. Wis.
- Thornton v. United Church of Religious Science dba Science of Mind Magazine
- Sabadia v. Holland & Knight, LLP, 2012, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Bushman v. Artefex, WL 9260509, 2015, Cal. App.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Adams, Duque & Hazeltine
- Orange County firm of Enterprise Counsel Group, Partner
- Enenstein, Ribakoff, LaViña & Pham, Partner